Seven days in to MIFF, and I have now seen 15 films, most of which have been brilliant, engaging, inspiring and challenging. I am also enjoying having a full MIFF passport this year and feel I'll never be able to drop back to surviving on two mini passes. G and I plan to make it to fifty films by the 19th. We've got plenty of snacks to survive on, from nuts to fruit to chocolate. And, it goes without saying, coffee. Four a day, minimum.
FILMS SEEN SO FAR, CONTINUED:
11. A Simple Life (Director: Ann Hui)
12. Easy Money (Director: Daniel Espinosa)
13. Monsieur Lazhar (Director: Philippe Falardeau)
14. Almayer's Folly (Director: Chantal Akerman)
15. Shadow Dancer (Director: James Marsh)
Read what one of my film buddies thinks here.
How about you? What have you seen (at MIFF or otherwise)?