MIFF time once more. Hooray!
Once more, this is my collection of visuals, one from every film I have seen.Thirty-eight to go.
FILMS SEEN, SO FAR:
1. The Delay (Director: Rodrigo Plà)
(Screened with The Hosts (Director: Miguel Angel Moulet))
2. The Beauty From Nivernais (Director: Jean Epstein)
3. Mercy (Director: Matthias Glasner)
4. Sister (Director: Ursula Meier)
5. The Fall of the House of Usher (Director: Jean Epstein)
(Screened with The Three-Sided Mirror (Director: Jean Epstein))
6. The Faithful Heart (Director: Jean Epstein)
(Screened with The Sea of Ravens (Director: Jean Epstein))
7. Ernest & Célestine (Directors: Stéphane Aubier, Vincent Patar, Benjamin Renner)
8. Children of Sarajevo (Director: Aida Begić)
9. Tabu (Director: Miguel Gomes)
10. Just the WInd (Director: Bence Fliegauf)
...and in words I could never begin to combine, read Gracia's first MIFF post, This must be it, some sort of paradise, here.